- Vinyl is a self-adhesive paper/media which comes in various finishes and grades.
- Vinyl is typically printed using solvent based ink which is very resistant to fading, is scratch resistant and doesn’t crack when contoured.
- This allows vinyl to be used in signage, vehicle branding, stickers, branding.
- Sign companies will further apply the vinyl on various boards and substrates depending on usage. Typically Correx, ABS, Chromodek, Foam Board, Perspex & Acrylic.
- When one further couples this with the ability to digital cut shapes from the vinyl, the possibilities become endless.
We @ The Print Shop only use Roland eco-solvent printers & ink which is the Rolls Royce of printers and allows to produce the highest quality of solvent print available.
We offer high quality durable vinyl printing.
- High Gloss @ R200 per sqm
- Matt @ R250 per sqm
- Clear @ R250 per sqm
- Foil @ R350 per sqm
- Reflective @ R500 per sqm
Contact us for bulk pricing and broker pricing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We print and cut vinyl stickers to any shape
- 1000 License Discs Stickers @ R1750
- 1000 Bumper Stickers @ R2000
- 1000 Business Card Stickers @ R1350